Monday, October 26, 2009

SCHOOL, SCHOOL, SCHOOL, AND MORE SCHOOL!!!

Sitting in class,
hoping time flies by fast.
Sitting in class,
wanting to die.
The clock strikes one,
this is no fun.
The clock strikes two,
I feel very dumb.
My hands are cold,
my lips are chappy;
I think I should go home.
Today's my driving test,
tonight's my dog's bath night.
Then it's history,
and MATH, MATH, MATH, and MORE MATH!!
school, school, school,
would you like a side of textbook;
with that HOMEWORK!?!?!
Yes ma'm I sure wouldn't.
Everyday,
same old thing.
Shoe's, socks, pants,
WAIT no..
Pants, shoes, socks..
NO wait..
Socks, pants, shoes.
Teeth, make up, hair,
life really isn't fair.
check one,
check one, two.
Yep the road is all clear,
we're free to..
WAIT!!
What's that sound?
"What's what sound?"
I repeat.
Oh it's just the teacher singing the Z's,
while her students "read."
In other words,
sneak out of the classroom;
or text.
Need I say more?
It's 4:3o,
And I'm still at school.
Pathetic.
Daydream,
dream, after dream.
WAKE UP!!
A strange man says,
you still love him;
he never loved you.
GET OVER IT!!
You'll never move on,
with a broken heart like that.
"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,"
The alarm clock goes off.
What happened to my day?
Nothing.
It's just me,
fading away..


(October 26, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment