Monday, October 26, 2009

Love doesn't walk away, people do.

Before you let go,
remember why you held on for so long.
Thinking for so long,
he doesn't really want to.
He slips into the night,
goodnight;
and goodbye.
moments pass,
it sinks in;
he's not coming back.
the best thing she could ask for,
just walked out the door.
She's not running after him,
she let him go.
Two weeks pass by,
she starts a new school,
he's there.
Passing him slowly,
she glances out of the corner of her eye;
he's staring at her.
One look says it all,
let me;
let you go.
She whispers under her breath.
I loved you,
using every ounce of energy she had left;
she put a smile on her face and passed by slowly.
She had a text on her phone,
the moment the bell rang.
"You looked beautiful today."
It said.
Blank text went by,
nothing.
Another text,
"I still love you."
RAGE,
How can you break my heart, and still tell me you love me?
Thinking out loud to herself.
Nothing,
black text.
Hours to hours pass,
"Your the best thing that ever happened to me."
Memories begin to play in her head,
"I love you."
He said it first,
her stomach did mutiple backflips.
He's gone,
she shakes her head.
Goodbye is our forever,
silently heart breaking.
I loved you,
and gave you me;
for me.
I gave you my heart,
my soul.
Once I'm gone,
I'm gone for good;
forget me.
I'm no longer yours,
and never will be again.


October 25, 2009

(no real meaning behind it, just a tragic little story. Don't mind my spelling please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment