Monday, October 26, 2009

Porscha Dzierzon


(WARNING, THIS MAY MAKE ONE CRY. PLEASE ALWAYS BUCKLE UP, FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE.)


Your smile was always big,
It was always so bright.
You were the type of girl who could make any one smile,
even if you couldn't smile on your own.

You never complained,
and I really adored you.
Your laugh was always cheerful,
and contagous.
You were always there for me,

when I couldn't be there for myself.

You were the blush upon my cheeks,
the song in my laughter.
You were my bestfriend,
and always will be in my heart no matter what others say.
You stood up for me,

when I couldn't for myself.

You knew how to hold your own,
you held your family together well.
If only I have had the strength and courage you carried everywhere with you,

I'm the luckiest person to know you.
You made me think,
you made me wonder;
you opened my eyes to new things.
New adventures came every day you were around,
and now there gone.
My smile isn't complete without you,
I love you Porscha.
Amber needs you,
more then anyone.
You two weren't "just friends,"

you were the sister she always wanted;
and never had.

I'd give every last breath,
just to hear your voice again.
I just got you back Porscha,
and now your never comingback.:(
I looked up to you daily,
how smart you were.
Anyone would've been dang lucky to know you.
Flash backs,
come and go too soon.

I wish I could have been a better friend P.
I hope to be the best sister,
for my own.

I'm never gonna let you go Porsche,
without you I wouldn't have made it through out the years.
You kept me strong,
you kept me sane.

I love you.
I wish you where here,
you could fix me.

R.I.P.
Porscha Dzierzon
(September 11, 2009)
we're only steps away.
(October 26, 2009)

1 comment:

  1. That sure made me cry. Porscha meant the world to me and im sure many others. She was my light in the dark and the one who showed me what true love is and what being a true friend can mean. Until about 2 months ago i was unaware of Porschas death. When i heard i was mortified. I could not believe that someone who brought so many people such joy could be taken. I still do not understand why I was not informed but you cant change the past. I know i can peak for us all when i say porscha you inspired us all and you will always be in our hearts and our prayers.

    ReplyDelete